Camp Demisanguine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gods aren't dead or a myth: the Roman gods are still alive, and to this date, they are mating with humans. Their children? They reside here for training and protection.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival (open!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emily Ford

Emily Ford

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb Harris is in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris F is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me. Look up to the ceiling and you'll see Luke sitting on it. And if you turn around, Skyler is the face you see in the window.
Dating : .......

Arrival (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Arrival (open!)   Arrival (open!) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:25 am

Emily got out of the car, grabbed all her bags and waved at the person she had called father all of her life. She remembered the conversation on her eleventh birthday, The monster attacks, the finding out her father wasn’t actually her father. She remembered every time a monster attacked feeling sick to her stomach with worry for her parents, and hate at herself for putting her family in danger. She had trained harder and harder than she normally would have. And now she was leaving that life behind to train even more. She would never put her family in danger again, not if she could help it.

She walked up the hill, dragging her stuff behind her, her guitar on her back and her suitcases in her hand. She waved once more at the car before it left, leaving her here on her own. She smiled. She preferred being on her own, it helped her concentration. If she grew sick of the silence she would listen to some music, or play her guitar. She wasn’t very good in conversations and was pretty shy when it came to meeting other people.
Eventually she came to a large roman arch on the top of the hill. It seemed to have some sort of magical barrier about it, but when she walked through it nothing seemed to change.

She put all her bags in one hand, even if it did make walking more uncomfortable and she reached for her sword with the other. She didn’t know what kind of people she would meet here, or if they were even people. They might be monsters. She stayed at the top of the hill, waiting for some person to tell her where to go now or something like that, people generally did do that at camps didn’t they? After living in England most of her life she had never been camping, it wasn’t something that normally appealed to her.
Back to top Go down
Caspian Hortensis

Caspian Hortensis

Arrival (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (open!)   Arrival (open!) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:01 pm

It seemed like such a bother: claiming. It was on a rather whim that I got with her mother, and she became the result. I didn't mean for it to happen, rather, it was an accident. I do have to make up for my mistakes: I did have a shred of care for my offspring, no? I paused then, watching her stop at the top of the hill of the camp, and I couldn't help but give off a small chuckle. Everything seemed to be snapping into place now so I decided this was the perfect time to do so, snapping my fingers.

Vines shot up from beneath her and curled themselves into a delicate chair: which looked like a throne almost. She was immediately sat into it as I cleared my throat, my symbol glowing above her head. "I claim thee, Emily Ford, as the son - excuse me, daughter, of Bacchus." That was all there was to it.
Back to top Go down
Marcie Wolfar

Marcie Wolfar

Dating : right now, nobody. but maybe...

Arrival (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (open!)   Arrival (open!) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:11 pm

Marcie was again on her way to the hill. She did not knew why she went there so often. She somehow had the feeling that it would help her to find out what had happened right after the monsters had disappeared on her first day. She knew that her father, or whoever he really was, would not just come back to show her that he was still alive. Marcie also liked it to be completely alone. She had not much time alone, and everybody understood that she did not liked to have company.

Then she looked up at the hills, only to see a girl standing there. From what she saw, she knew that this girl was new at camp, and that she had not such a difficult travel like Marcie. Slowly she walked up the hill, thinking that the girl would be glad that there was somebody to show her around. When Marcie already reached half of the hill, she saw something else. She saw how this new girl was claimed, by Bacchus as she found out really fast. Marcie smiled a little bit. She knew how some people felt better when they were finally claimed.

Marcie was waiting a little bit before she walked further. She thought that the new daughter of Bacchus should get used to the new situation. Then she moved further on, walking directly towards the girl. Fast she was standing in front of her. "Hi. You are new, right? My name is Marcie, Marcie Wolfar.", she said to the girl and streched out her hand. She was a little bit nervous, because she had never done anything like that. But she hoped that the other girl had no problem with her being a little bit shy.
Back to top Go down
Emily Ford

Emily Ford

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb Harris is in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris F is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me. Look up to the ceiling and you'll see Luke sitting on it. And if you turn around, Skyler is the face you see in the window.

Arrival (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (open!)   Arrival (open!) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:30 pm

Still waiting Emily Sighed. She was thinking of heading down towards the main area of camp when she was forced back into a thone like chair, made completely of vines. A glowing symbol appeared above her head, but she didn't have a clue what it meant. Well not until a voice spoke. "I claim thee, Emily Ford, as the son - excuse me, daughter, of Bacchus." Emily's eyebrows rose.
"Son?? Do I look like a boy??" She said, but she was smiling. She had been at camp for like five minutes and already knew who her parent was. Now all she had to dow as find them. However that was done.

She liked the chair thing that she was sat on. The sweet smells coming from it reminded her of the farms back in England on a summer day and she closed her eyes inhaling the fragrent smell.
She realised that her bags were placed by the side of the chair and that her guitar was with them. Good thing too otherwise she might have had to kill someone. Nobody touched her guitar. Not ever.

Eventually someone approached her, holding out her hand the girl said, "Hi. You are new, right? My name is Marcie, Marcie Wolfar."
Emily smiled slightly. "Ummm... Yeah... i'm new.... Emily Ford... umm.... I think i've just been claimed..."
She said. She swapped the hand her sword was in and reached out to shake the girls hand. "Nice to meet you Marcie."
Back to top Go down
Marcie Wolfar

Marcie Wolfar

Arrival (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (open!)   Arrival (open!) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:46 pm

Marcie smiled as the girl said that her name was Emily Ford. "Nice to meet you, Emily.", she answered. Then she looked at the throne. "Yeah, you have been just claimed. Bacchus, am I right?", she asked Emily. Then she smiled a little bit brighter. "Oh, and do not worry about your father. He is a little bit strange sometimes.", she fast explained. She had the feeling like she had to say that, even if she had no idea what the girl was thinking.

Then she stepped a little bit back and turned half. "Welcome to camp demiblood. This is a camp for everybody who is half mortal and half roman god.", she told Emily. Then she asked herself if the girl already knew that or if that was as new to her as it had been to Marcie. She could still remember the car drive, how she had wanted to know what was happening and nobody answered her. How she had come to the border and was attacked. How she woke up later, not knowing what have happend and beginning to find out where she really was.

Fast she was back at the present again. She looked at the things of Emily. "Should I help you carrying it all to your tent?", she friendly asked. She wondered if Emily might also wanted a tour through the camp, but she did not dared to ask. She somehow did not liked to ask that. "Oh, and if you have any questions, only ask them, ok?", she told the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Emily Ford

Emily Ford

Arrival (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (open!)   Arrival (open!) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:06 pm

"Nice to meet you, Emily." Marcie said smiling. "Yeah, you have been just claimed. Bacchus, am I right?" Her smile grew brighter. "Oh, and do not worry about your father. He is a little bit strange sometimes."
Emily grinned. "Yeah.. I gathered." She said, standing up and brushing off her skinnie jeans. As soon as she stood up the plant began to wither and quickly disapeared. Emily sighed. "Pity... that was a pretty chair."

"Welcome to camp demiblood. This is a camp for everybody who is half mortal and half roman god." Marcie said. Emily nodded.
"So that's it's name then? I already knew about the roman thing. I found out on my eleventh birthday... Worst birthday ever." She said smiling still. "Ah well... We can't dwell on the past."

"Should I help you carrying it all to your tent?" Marcie asked. It took Emily a second to realise she was talking about her bags. "Umm... please... It was a pain dragging them all here. I have all of my stuff pretty much. All my clothes everything. I'm not going home. Not until I can guarentee my families safety."

"Oh, and if you have any questions, only ask them, ok?" Emily nodded.
"Actually I have one now... Do we have powers? Like from our parents? Or are we just like mortals?"
Back to top Go down
Marcie Wolfar

Marcie Wolfar

Arrival (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (open!)   Arrival (open!) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:25 pm

When Emily stood up, the chair disappeared. Also Marcie thought that it was a pity, because it had really looked good. But she did not thought long about that, because it had not been something from her parent, or that was what she hoped. She suddenly thought that it might be nice to have Emily as a sister, but she did not liked Bacchus that much.

Then Emily told Marcie that she had already known about the roman `thing´ since her 11th birthday. "I do not know how your 11th birthday was, but as long as you had only been hunted by monsters it would have been a better day than when I arrived here.", she told Emily.

As soon as Emily told Marcie that it was ok that she helped her with the luggage, the girl took two bags, one right and one left. Then Emily told her that all her clothes were in the bags, and that she would not go home until she could guarentee for the safety of her family. Marcie looked at the ground. She herself had not taken much with her. "I think with so much luggage you should be glad that you have already been claimed. Then you have as much space as you want.", she tried to make a joke, but because of the thoughts in her head it did not sounded like that. There was too much worry, also a little bit grieve in her thoughts.

Then Emily asked if they had powers or were like normal mortals. Marcie had to laugh shortly. "Of course we all have powers. The power everybody has in comon is that we are all very good fighters. And then it depends on who our parent is.", she explained to the other girl. Then she started to walk down the hill. She also thought if she could remember the powers of Bacchus kids. But she could not remember right now. "I am sure you will find out your powers soon.", she fast said. Then she was directing towards the tents. She liked it a little bit to be there. At the tends she had the feeling like everybody belonged together, like all were the same. Then she went towards the Bacchus tent. "Welcome to your new home.", she said to Emily.
Back to top Go down
Emily Ford

Emily Ford

Arrival (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (open!)   Arrival (open!) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:42 pm

"I do not know how your 11th birthday was, but as long as you had only been hunted by monsters it would have been a better day than when I arrived here." Marcie said.
Emily smiled slightly. "It was three years ago. I'm fourteen."

Marcie took two of her bags and Emily had to stop herself from reaching forwards and grabbing one of them off of her, it was her weapons bag, it had every weapon she owned in it other than her sword. Her bow and arrows was in it, her spear, her daggers and other stuff. If anything happened to that Bag Emily might have to kill someone.
She grabbed the remaining three bags and her guitar and followed Marcie down the hill.

"I think with so much luggage you should be glad that you have already been claimed. Then you have as much space as you want." Marice said. Emily smiled slightly.
"Yeah.. I'm glad. Means No-one will touch any of it. And if they did, well they would be dead faster that they could apologise. I don't really like people touching my things."
Emily was thinking the conversastion was a bit forced. She didn't like talking really. She preffered being on her own, being able to train freely, not having to talk. But now she was with this girl it felt unpolite not to.

"Of course we all have powers. The power everybody has in comon is that we are all very good fighters. And then it depends on who our parent is." Marcie said, answering Emily's question that she had asked earlier. Emily nodded but didn't say anything. She was thinking about later, she would probably go train by herself, find a quiet spot and just fight dummies for a bit.

Emily followed Marcie not caring to look around her surroundings. She mainly watched her feet, counting the amount of footsteps it was taking to reach her tent. Eventually she was snapped out of her thought with Marcie saying, "Welcome to your new home."
Emily grinned at her, but it didn't reach her eyes, She looked at the tent, decorated on the outside with purple grapes. "Wow... This is pretty cool." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Marcie Wolfar

Marcie Wolfar

Arrival (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (open!)   Arrival (open!) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:57 pm

Marcie only nodded when Emily told her more about herself. This girl seemed really dangerous. But who of us is not dangerous?, she suddenly thought. They did not talked really much while they were walking to the tend of Emily. Marcie wished herself also such a good tend, but she knew that sometime it would be on her to move. She was really excited when it might happen. In front of the tend Emily said that it was really cool. "Yeah, it really looks cool. Come on, lets go inside.", she said to the other girl, and then was already inside the tend. Fast she putted the bags down and turned to Emily. "If you need something else, I am waiting outside.", she said and nearly ran out of the tend.

She never liked to be in a tend that was not the one she lived in. But she liked to see the insides of an tend. She sat down outside like she had told Emily, and closed her eyes. Fast she was in her own thoughts, far away from the present.
She was again at the day when she woke up again. She was alone, had no idea where she really was. At that time Marcie also had been a little bit afraid. She had tried to stand up, but found out that she was too weak for that. But after some time she got up and slowly started to walk around the camp. She did not spoke much with the other people, but it did not took her long to find out more about this strange place.

Marcie forced herself to get back to the present. She thought that memories were only dangerous. Then she looked at the door, trying to see if Emily was getting out again and if the other girl would need help with anything or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arrival (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (open!)   Arrival (open!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival (open!)
Page 1 of 1