Camp Demisanguine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gods aren't dead or a myth: the Roman gods are still alive, and to this date, they are mating with humans. Their children? They reside here for training and protection.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What to do? ((Emily, PM to join))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
John Wrights

John Wrights

What to do? ((Emily, PM to join)) Empty
PostSubject: What to do? ((Emily, PM to join))   What to do? ((Emily, PM to join)) EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:48 pm

John walked into his tent, or the one he was currently staying at. He was greeted by the glares of a few others, which only arised a amused chuckle from John. He could care less, all these could hate him and he'd just laughing at them all. He walked to 'his' cot, and dropped down. A smile on his face, earbuds where they should be. In his ears blasting music so loud it threatened anyone listening to go deaf. 'In yo face' was playing by ICP. It was off the BANG! POW! BOOM! album. Pretty good, the jokers cards were by far the best. He couldn't wait for the release of 'The mighty death pop' everytime he thought of the name he laughed. It sounded like none of the other Joker cards. 'The carnival of Carnage, The ringmaster, The riddlebox, The Great Milenkio, Amazing Jeckle brothers, The wraith Shangri- La, Bang Pow Boom.' He had to admit the Bang pow boom, didn't sound like the others either. He shrugged it off, and nodded to the words.

He had gone for a jog, he had walked out of the camp to the high way. He raced back and forth, seeing if he could out run a car. He knew that would never happen, but it was fun to do. He was a natural born runner, though his breathing was horrible. Evreytime he ran, he would always need to remember in twice though the nose twice out the mouth. Well for distances, for things like hundred meter dashs was just run like hell. Than he did the reuteen he had done in track. Always did. It was really good for keeping in shape. Though after what could have posbilly been hours he returned to the camps borders.

He always loved listening to 'Afraid of me' by Twiztid. Most songs by ICP and Twiztid were really relatible. Usually made him smile, knowing there were others who had it worse and never gave in. Recalling some of the words from the first verse, Now you can try to sedate me, assassinate or just hate me. But there's nothing that you can do to me lately. Now I'm greatly accepted in the mind so I'm confused and intertwined. From being rejected so many times, I wanna leave it all behind. So kind of you to pick up the album and give it a try for once. And run and tell your homies that these mother*****s will die for us. One of the few verse that stood out in his mind, he closed his eyes glad to have one peacefull moment.

That was when he heard something, over the music. He shot up, hand getting ready to pull his golden combat knife. That never left his side, always right above his right knee. He looked around the Tent, for the most part empty. He tried to locate the noise, that had someone how pierced though his loud music. He paused the music with one quick flick of his wrist. Sighing, knowing it was nothing to be worried about. He knew the peacefull momment was gone. He left the Tent, sighing. It was his second of third day, he didn't know. He didn't run with the schedule the 'campers' (he thought of it as more of an army) did. He just slept and did his own thing, knowing eventully he'd break down and just start going with the 'flow' that seemed to be established in this place.

((sorry it kind of sucks, my bad.))
Back to top Go down
Emily Ford

Emily Ford

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb Harris is in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris F is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me. Look up to the ceiling and you'll see Luke sitting on it. And if you turn around, Skyler is the face you see in the window.
Dating : .......

PostSubject: Re: What to do? ((Emily, PM to join))   What to do? ((Emily, PM to join)) EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:26 pm

((Rofl.. you're kidding right?? nahh.. wait for mine, that'll be bad muse is realy dead atm.. :/ ))

It was another hard day at camp. Emily hadn't had to stay in the unclaimed tent because she had been claimed almost immediately after entering the border, so she had her own tent. It meant she got to pick when she did her own activities and stuff. And she was bored out of her mind. She had been walking around camp for most of the day, not wanting to go and train in the colosseum until it was empty and not yet ready to go hunting in the forest she had been looking around to see what she could do at camp. And suprisingly it wasn't much.

As she passed the unclaimed tent again (she still hadn't really learnt the names of all the roman gods) she heard music coming from th inside, it was obviously coming from someones headphones as it was unclear and kinda staticy but she could still hear it. Which meant that people were in there. She turned around not really wanting to speak to anyone at the moment and started heading back towards her tent. She tried to use her powers as she walked and failed miserably, still not knowing how to do it really. One of the vines grew up around her feet and she tripped over it, crashing into a bunch of stackd shield. "OW! Holy crap" She said as they all came clattering down on and around her.

Last edited by Emily Ford on Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
John Wrights

John Wrights

PostSubject: Re: What to do? ((Emily, PM to join))   What to do? ((Emily, PM to join)) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:01 am

John started to walk towards the messhall. Or whatever the Roman kids called it. When the hairs on his neck stood up. His knife was in his hand in a second, as he spun around. He was looking at the forest. Though it was kind of a ways off, he could still see something. Something was just on the boundrys of the forest, glaring at John. Seconds past, and eye contact wasn't broken untill the monster turned and took off. He put his knife up, and kept looking. Only to see, what looked like sowrds and sheilds were running though the woods on the monstrers path. He turned a kept walking to the messhall, the food there was amazing. It was just about evreything you could think of. His mouth started to water at the meer thought of the meals he had enjoyed yesterday. He turned his I-pod back on, to enjoy an array of songs. Most by ICP (insane clown posse) or Twiztid. Walk into the light was playing. It was, of corse played by ICP. With tilt-a-whirls and merry-goes', and carnivals of Faygo, we're just trying to tell you all about the light, right. Now all the Jokers Cards have fallen with spectacular array, so when the Wraith is calling, walk into the light, right.
I hold a bloody axe dress in hatchet red, we speak languages people don't understand (DON'T UNDERSTAND). I send Faygos via punted clear across the stadium in fashion only in' Juggalos could ever demand. I got ninjas in my backyard wearing Anybody Killa paint, I'm thinkin', "What the f*ck is going on?" (thinkin what the f*ck is going on) Then I see the platinum on the wall, and I realize the Carnival's been right here all along, so let's bring it on!

It had been a week since he had last tasted a Faygo, oh how he missed the drink. It was just... well addicting and amazing. Rasberryblueberry being the best flavor. He'd been drinkin Faygo years before he had even heard the name ICP or even twiztid. He just loved the drink, he had had some at the messhall. It was okay, just not the same. It was hard to explain, but it's like would you rather drink a Coke from a bottle or can. Or take the drink and poor it into another container. He knew it was odd, but it just wasn't the same. John wasn't really exicted for the stupid game that was supposed to go down soon. Capture the flag, kids swinging weapons trying to mamie there friends and such. All to get a stupid colored flag? He didn't see the point in that, though who knows? Maybe he would grow to like the game during it or something. he sighed, when he watched a girl fall right infront of him. He tried to stop as fast as he could, and started to fall forward himself, but was able to wheel his arms back and stay on his feet. As shields rained down and hit them both, than the girl yelled out. He threw off some of the shields. He looked at the girl, "you okay?" He asked.

((My muse is just dead Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Emily Ford

Emily Ford

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb Harris is in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris F is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me. Look up to the ceiling and you'll see Luke sitting on it. And if you turn around, Skyler is the face you see in the window.

PostSubject: Re: What to do? ((Emily, PM to join))   What to do? ((Emily, PM to join)) EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:10 pm

((-raises eyebrows- uh-huh... and yet you still manage to write decent posts?? XD))

As the sheilds stopped falling a voice broke into her complaining.
"you okay?" She looked up to see a boy looking at her and she turned scarlet with embarressment. Great... the third person you meet you make yourself look like a fool. The second you attack and the first you mostly ignore after she showed you to your tent and saw you getting claimed. You make real good first impressions, Em. She thought to herself as she brushed some of her hair off of her face. "Umm... Kinda... If okay means hurting all over." She said smiling slightly. She shook her head slightly and stood up, asessing the damage. None of the shields were ruined, maybe a few were dinted, but that was bound to happen anyways. Her arms were mostly fine, but a few bruises were beginning to show up, she thought it would be pretty much the same for her legs and the rest of her as well.

"Umm...None of them hit you did they? If you did then i'm really sorry. I need to start watching where I walk. And stop trying to practice as I do so...." She smiled again, the scarlet tinge to her cheeks fading now. She was babbling again, as she normally did when something like this happened.
She cleared her throat a little and then spoke again,"I'm Emily Ford..." She didn't add her godly parent on the end, not knowing if people did that here or not.
Back to top Go down
Emily Ford

Emily Ford

PostSubject: Re: What to do? ((Emily, PM to join))   What to do? ((Emily, PM to join)) EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:48 pm

((Might as well get this done:))

VICTORIA:
Victoria, Goddess of Victory was sat in one of her many temples surveying scenes around the world, trying to make some very important choices. Her forhead was screwed up with concentration and there wasn't a sound comign from inside the temple, not even her breathing could be heard in the utter silence, it was deafening.

She sighed and sat back shaking her head. "No, No. This will not do. I shall make no decisions now." She muttered to herself, and the gods that were watching from above as they always did when she was asked to choose a winner. "No. Today I have more important plans. I have children to claim. I Haven't claimed in a long while and I believe today is the day to claim someone." She stood up, her flowing white dress streaked with gold swirling elegantly around her as she did so.

She quickly reached the camp hidden by the trees as she looked for her child. She could sense his aura close to her, and she quickly walked towards him, avoiding peoples gazes as she did so. She watched as a clumsy child of Bacchus walked into some shields and knocked them over, and as her son got caught in them. She saw him ask if she was alright and the girl replied.

Victoria shook her head slightly and walked over to the boy. "John Wrights, i claim thee as a Son of Victoria." She said, smiling. She handed the boy a gift ((You choose...)) and then quickly left. She had to get back to work, no matter how much she hated it at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do? ((Emily, PM to join))   What to do? ((Emily, PM to join)) Empty

Back to top Go down

What to do? ((Emily, PM to join))
Page 1 of 1