Camp Demisanguine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gods aren't dead or a myth: the Roman gods are still alive, and to this date, they are mating with humans. Their children? They reside here for training and protection.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Princess's Arrival ((Open))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Paget Day

Paget Day

Dating : Meh, she's kinda looking for her Prince Charming.

The Princess's Arrival ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: The Princess's Arrival ((Open))   The Princess's Arrival ((Open)) EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:08 pm

((Gah, I was meant to post this yesterday. Sorry if it's short.))

Paget Day ran through the silvery storm, her little puppy Pooka wrapped up in her coat and her hat pulled firmly down on her head. What ridiculous directions... she muttered, looking for the hills she was told to search for.
Soon enough, her wind battered face saw a gleaming which was kind of cheesy in her opinion. Gleaming silver, a tall Roman style archway stood, like a light at the end of a tunnel.
"There Pooka!" she smiled, pushing against the rain that seemed determined to not let her get to Camp.

When she reached the foot of the Hills, she sighed and thought how tough it would be to climb such steep little mountains with so much rain as well.
"Hello?" she called, brushing her red-brown hair from her eyes with a sopping wet sleeve as she climbed half way to her destination.
Back to top Go down
Marcie Wolfar

Marcie Wolfar

Dating : right now, nobody. but maybe...

PostSubject: Re: The Princess's Arrival ((Open))   The Princess's Arrival ((Open)) EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:53 pm

Marcie was again on her way to the hills. It was raining, but she wanted to see if something had changed outside the camp, if maybe her father had come. But the longer she was at camp, the more her thoughts went away from him. She thought that he was either dead or did not cared for her any more. Both thoughts made her feel sad, but she could not explain it different that he had not tried to reach her.

Marcie was standing on the hill, looking down. Outside, the rain was heavier than inside the camp. She looked down... and saw another girl coming up the hills. She could only see the red-brown hair. Fast she rushed down to her. "Hi. What are you doing at an weather like this outside?", she asked the girl. Then she gave her her arm to help her for the rest of the path.
Back to top Go down
Paget Day

Paget Day

PostSubject: Re: The Princess's Arrival ((Open))   The Princess's Arrival ((Open)) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:00 pm

Paget noticed an older girl rush to her side, asking what she was doing outside and holding out an arm for support on getting up the slippery, steep path.
"Thanks," she smiled. "Oh, just looking for things. Home, love, family mainly," she laughed, quoting from her favourite film. She'd been quoting a lot out of lately, probably because she looked like the main character a lot. Aside from that, it was a great film anyway.

"Could you maybe tell me where I am? The faun didn't really give me much information..." she said, glancing around when they were at the top of the hill. The silvery archway was right in front of her now, and it's fore-boding shadow loomed over her; blocking the sparkle of her baby blue eyes.

"Heart don't fail me now," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Hanson

Caleb Hanson

Dating : Single, not looking.

PostSubject: Re: The Princess's Arrival ((Open))   The Princess's Arrival ((Open)) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:57 pm

Mercury

Mercury's job was a very trying one. Being the messenger of the gods, everyone wanted something from him and expected him to do something. No, "Mercury, can you please do this for me?" or "Mercury, would it be too much trouble if you..." No. It was always, "Mercury, I need this." "Mercury did you place the order for this?" and he never got so much as a thank you. He wasn't too bothered by it after thousands of years of being ignored, but sometimes it just felt nice to vent a little bit. On his Blackberry, a new email popped up; an add for a bulk order of Ambriosa. Delete.

Right now, Mercury had the strange urge to claim one of his own children. He'd hadn't sired a child for quite some time. All of his demigod children had either been killed or left camp to go live in the mortal world. Such a pity, really. Now, the tent for Mercury's children was filled with unclaimed demigods. Normally, it wouldn't be such a problem, but it bothered the god that he had a few kids among the unclaimed that he'd just been too lazy to claim. He was going to be a better father, he vowed.

Mercury snapped his fingers and shrank into a fair haired man dressed in Imperial gold battle armor. "Paget Day," his powerful voice echoed even before he appeared in front of the two girls and a puppy. He turned to the one with the brownish red hair and smiled kindly. "I claim you as a daughter of Mercury." The god opened his hand and in a flash of divine light, a medallion made of sparkling Imperial gold lay in his palm. "This will make you faster than any demigod, and if you find yourself lost, you will always find your destination." Mercury winked at his daughter and gave the other girl, Marcie, a respectable nod before disappearing in a flash of divine light.
Back to top Go down
Paget Day

Paget Day

PostSubject: Re: The Princess's Arrival ((Open))   The Princess's Arrival ((Open)) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:05 pm

Paget was about to say something else to the girl who'd just greeted her; wondering if she would reply. However, as soon as she opened her mouth a man dressed in golden armour popped into view, seemingly out of nowhere. He was very familiar to the girl, as if she'd seen him before...
"Y-yes?" she asked, her eyes wide with a little fear as his voice boomed her name; his loud statement surely echoing all the way to Camp by now. Just as she was about to run away, his face softened and she let herself relax a little. But what did he want?

"A...daughter of Mercury?" she whispered, her eyes still wide but out of awe that time. She was finally one step closer to knowing who she was! Oh, I have so may questions to ask him! Where's my mother, do I have any other family? Why did he leave it so long to claim me?
As her thoughts and wonderings were about to be voiced, a gold medal type thing was dropped in her hand.

"Oh..wow. Thank you so much M-... Dad," she smiled, clenching her gift tight in her hand before her father vanished into thin air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Princess's Arrival ((Open))   The Princess's Arrival ((Open)) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Princess's Arrival ((Open))
Page 1 of 1