Camp Demisanguine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gods aren't dead or a myth: the Roman gods are still alive, and to this date, they are mating with humans. Their children? They reside here for training and protection.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CAPTURE THE FLAG PREP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Caspian Hortensis

Caspian Hortensis

CAPTURE THE FLAG PREP Empty
PostSubject: CAPTURE THE FLAG PREP   CAPTURE THE FLAG PREP EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:09 pm

Caspian couldn't help but feel slightly giddy that he was chosen first by Caleb Hanson: the boy met him in the Astronomy Tower and experienced his claiming from the Roman goddess Nox. It felt so wonderful now: being officially claimed. But all of the room in his tent was so... scary. On the inside, it was designed so dark. Atop of it were several flickering stars, which illuminated the top of it when you were sleeping. Although it was very eerie, he couldn't help but sleep calm in its presence.

"Lets armor up?" he calmly suggested, the red team gathered in the armory. He began to strap himself into the armor, which consisted of imperial gold and then red leather beneath it. He grabbed a helmet, and then placed it over his strawberry blonde hair... realizing that the helmet was too big. Frowning, he placed it on the table and tried another one, which could barely squeeze over his head. The third one that he found fit just right: Like Goldilocks. His armor was nicely fit on him, as he got a nice fitting medium size.

He saw the flag in the distance, looming over them. A couple of people were decorating it at the moment, and then he looked at the array of shields, already having his three imperial gold Pilums strapped to his back. These were his best weapons, and he wasn't much of a fighter anyway. He was going for the flag! He finally got a fine oval shield, which was like most: wooden with an iron lining along the sides and a snake design on the front. He slid his arm inside.

ARMOR:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Leo Virtus

Leo Virtus

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG PREP   CAPTURE THE FLAG PREP EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:24 pm

Leo entered the Armory, a broad smile on his face. He was happy to be on the red team, heck he was happy to even participate in the capture the flag event. This had always been his favorite thing about the camp. Well, there were a variety of other things, but he couldn't be asked to list them in his head. He had to suit up, and fast. The event could be taking place any minute, would could he use? He thought to himself, Strapping the imperial golden armor onto his chest and strapping the back up. from the back of the room Leo began look for some weaponry that would give him the tactical edge over the competition. You had to be prepared for this kind of thing "Er, Captain" Leo began "Whose going on guard duty?" he didn't want to be stuck on guard duty...It was fun, yeah. But when you lost the flag, everyone seemed to blame you suddenly. Leo didn't fancy that at this point. Plus, he was usally more so for being ahead of the charge, where the fighting was thickest and getting the flag. That was the real adrenaline rush. Also making a plan taht actually worked felt great to..

keep his battle ready smile up he began searching for his equipment, diving into a chest of Imperial gold daggers and swords. Nothing that would suit him, he moved around almost lost without HIS sword, he needed it like a child needed a toy. moving passed the helmet rack and strapping on his broom headed imperial golden helmet like it was nothing he continued looking admits the swords and shields for the sword he had since his time at the camp. Finally, after walking into yet another room and lurking within the chests he found the golden lined. pointy roman sword called 'Sica' the blade bent at a 45 degree angle for chopping past enemies armor, feeling the sense of power come into him he stood up battle ready. Luckily next to his sword lay his shield. The lion faced disheartens he would wear for such occasions. He was ready, or at least he thought so

Leo looked to his commander. Caspian, getting suited into his armor as well "So whats the plan, Captain? I don't mind where I go, but I think I'd be a better assaulter, more so then a defense." as he spoke, he twirled his sword around like it was a delicate tool, like a paintbrush in an artists hand. Getting his body ready for the blue team, this will be fun he he thought to himself. He tested some sword swings, aswell as shield blocking, making the combonations flow naturally. But, he'd save his moves for the big training. He looked satifyingly at his sword and shield "They'll do nicely" he nodded. Tapping his golden breastplate loudly.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Hanson

Caleb Hanson

Dating : Single, not looking.

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG PREP   CAPTURE THE FLAG PREP EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 4:18 pm

Caleb felt exhilarated. Not only had he been claimed about an hour after Caspian had, but a day or two after, Lupa had chosen him as the red team's leader for Capture the Flag. He was a newbie, not at camp for nearly as long as most of the other campers, but Lupa had picked him. So now, Caleb was suiting up in the armory with a few of his team members. The others would probably come around later or maybe they'd already suited up. His team consisted of Caspian (the dude from the astronomy tower), John (the angry dude from the hills), Paget (some kid he didn't know), and Leo (another kid he didn't know). The other team had Jason Grace. Caleb had never met the boy, but he was some kind of celebrity at Camp Demi-Blood, being the son of Lord Jupiter.

Caleb watched Caspian get suited up, and assumed he should do the same. He was rather small, though, and the smallest armor was still built for someone slightly more muscular than him. He wondered if there was a spell that allowed him to grow more muscles. There probably was, but Caleb didn't have the time nor the experience to cast one. He found a helmet that fit right and within a few minutes, he was strapped in his armor, looking much like how Caspian did...on a much smaller scale.

Caleb stretched and picked his leather bound book up from the nearby table, which was strewn with various weapons that he had no intention of using. "Well, Caspian and I are going to go looking for the flag. John and Paget are going to stand guard. Erm..." Caleb hadn't factored the Leo kid into the plan when he'd made it, mainly because Leo was a new addition. "We need someone to go set up a trap? Or you can come with Caspian and I." Caleb was now leafing through the pages of his spellbook, memorizing defensive and offensive spells for the game, most of them didn't seem too hard, and he was sure that he could pull them off.
Back to top Go down
Caspian Hortensis

Caspian Hortensis

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG PREP   CAPTURE THE FLAG PREP EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 4:37 pm

Caspian paused for a second and then looked at the flag, grabbing the two poles of the wideset flag and then holding it up in the air, looking how they designed it. The designs came off easily with a simple spell by a Hecate kid - and now it just looked very... random. Sighing, Caspian took one of the markers and drew five simple black stars along the bottom left corner of it, to symbolize Nox in one way or another. He fingered his black star - this would be very useful in Capture the Flag. It would turn him, and everything around him black; in a shroud of darkness. Would it be considered cheating if he used it while he had the flag? He stopped for a moment, and then proceeded to hold the flag up into the air.

"Where do you want to put this? I was thinking in that simple rock in the lake of dirty and muddy water: so that they'd have trouble getting to the flag, and it'll be easier to guard if they think it's out like that." Everybody knew that was the most disgusting place in camp, and it's where the Vulcan kids often threw away their scrap, which is why it became so polluted. They had a workshop not too far from there, and most of the pollution flowed inside.
Back to top Go down
Leo Virtus

Leo Virtus

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG PREP   CAPTURE THE FLAG PREP EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 5:00 pm

Leo was getting more and more pumped, since he was relatively new to this. It would be a dang good enjoyable experience. But then he got stuck with setting up the traps. Well, it was better then nothing eh? Leo began figuring out what he could do for traps...And boy did he have some creative ideas, there was the swinging log...modified to be instead of a log, a saw - to direct...And Er, dangerously awesome. There could be a pitfall with some spikes at the bottom, yeah that could be awesome. But also...dangerous, bleh to many of the good things are life threatening! Finally, Leo had noticed he hadn't even considered the fact that he wasn't cut out for traps. But still, he could be alittle creative with it. Finally, Leo stammered out "Well, I uh...Got a few ideas for traps. So that could be fun." then let fourth a devious grin.

After drawing out a few schematics for traps and clever slow downs. he looked up to the group "Okay, so I've gone ahead and drawn out a detailed map of where you should avoid unless you want to be knocked out cold before you even get to the action." He put the map on the nearest table and rolled it out, the traps pretty much had the perimeter secure, it was like a maze, there was multiple exits but only his team would know, they'd also be very hard for the enemy team to discover...So that could work in the teams favor, it was like a basic set 'Safe-Trap-Safe-Trap-Trap-Safe' so they wouldn't get to smart "This will provide you a quick get away passage whilst you run back with the flag, after you make the made dash ahead and I set the traps I will be a dis tractor, hopefully luring them into the traps and capturing them...Or keeping them off your backs." once again, he couldn't help but utter a smile. It was a pretty good plan for him.

Then he turned to the group once again "I need to change my equipment if I want to remain undetected...He quickly dove straight back into the changing quarters, changing his breastplate armor, the calculated camouflaged equipment. Something that would help him remain undetected when lurking by the traps and even luring the people in. "thats basically my stuff covered, I just need a few more supplies.." Digging in a nearby box he took out the following -some rope, a couple of nets, easy swing string and some super glue - simple, yet effective if you want some good traps. packing the things in the duffel bags he looked to the team leader "So when do we start?"
Back to top Go down
John Wrights

John Wrights

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG PREP   CAPTURE THE FLAG PREP EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:55 am

John walked into the Armory slowly, not wanting to this at all. A game where you try to beat down your friend? And for what? A colorfull flag? Well it really wasn't that bad, he just found it alittle stupid. Though that didn't mean he wouldn't atleast try to hurt those on the other team. Hey, he didn't know 'em. No he wouldn't try to seriously hurt someone.... but things sometime didn't go as planned. He was wearing blue jeans, and his favorite T-shirt. ((click for picture)) the carnival of carnage T-shirt. The first jokers card, T-shirt. He walked up anf looked at each other breastplates, shaking his head. He soon just found a black leather brestplate. It was okay, he put it on ((Click for armor)) it was light and gave some protection. Not much, just some. His i-pod was playing 'How I live' he nodded to the words. He came across a bow, he picked it up. He looked around and found the draw string, he strung up the bow. You weren't supposed to keep a bow strung 24/7. He picked it up and pulled it back, it took close to about fifty pounds of presure for a full draw. It was a Composite bow. The bow the huns got famous for using. It was smaller than most, this one only around three feet, but it was curved. Making a kind of like a M shape.

He took a quiver of maybe twenty arrows. After a second thought he grabbed a few more. He walked up to his 'team leader' the boy he had met at the hill. The one he had been ready to attack at the gate. He wasn't as...... mad as he had been before. He looked at the others, he had no idea who they were. He nodded to them. When he had been stringing the bow in the back he had heard, "Well, Caspian and I are going to go looking for the flag. John and Paget are going to stand guard. Erm..." He was sure he hadn't told the boy his name, in fact he hadn't even mentioned his name upon entering the gate to the camp. He gave the leader an odd look but didn't say anything. He apperentlly was going to be a gaurd, he didn't have a problem with it. Though he wished he could be something more close to a scout or something. John slipped the bow under his left arm, and over his head. So the wood and string were laid on his right shoulder, and ran diagnal across his back. It would allot easyer to run like this, when he got to the place he was supposed to gaurd later on, he'd just hold it. His I-pod was usually turned down some so he could still listen to conversations, but still able to listen to the music.

John took a second to look around the armory, seeing many weapons. Swords, shields, knifes, bows, crossbows, ect.. ect.. It reminded him much of the warehouse he had found in Detriot awhile back. Joe, Nick and he had found a few monsters down by the docks. It took awhile but the finally killed the stupid creatures, and found that less than five feet away. Lie what seemed to be the monsters HQ, this was one of the many places that gave monsters armor and weapons. After taking as much stuff as they could carry, Joe took these clay pots and threw them on the ground. When green fire seemed to be trapped in them and the started to blow like greades. The warehouse was gone in seconds.His I-pod was now playing 'The southwest song' by ICP. You see, death awaits me on my narrow path. And when I stop to think I can only laugh. Because I'm not alone, it didn't take me long. To see everybody singing that southwest song. He nodded to the words a bit, not enough for it to be obvious to the others. He mouthed some of the words. Lose some, win some, that's how it goes. I've been down and out, I took many blows. And there ain't nothing here I ain't seen before. I'm just a jugglin juggla jugglin more. He than took out his right earbud, "so whrn does this thing start?" He asked just as another boy asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG PREP   CAPTURE THE FLAG PREP Empty

Back to top Go down

CAPTURE THE FLAG PREP
Page 1 of 1