Camp Demisanguine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gods aren't dead or a myth: the Roman gods are still alive, and to this date, they are mating with humans. Their children? They reside here for training and protection.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Preperation for Capture the Flag

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Marcie Wolfar

Marcie Wolfar

Dating : right now, nobody. but maybe...

Preperation for Capture the Flag Empty
PostSubject: Preperation for Capture the Flag   Preperation for Capture the Flag EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:13 am

Marcie had not liked it when she had found out that the red team had occupied the armory for their preperations. But she fast had found another place where she and her team could get ready. She had told everybody that they should take everything they would need for the game and come to the colosseum. They needed to talk about the tactic, even though she knew that they could not stick to it during the whole time. Marcie was standing in the middle of the colosseum.
She looked at the bag she was holding in her hand. In it were small whistles. She had borrowed - yeah, really borrowed, not stolen - them from a friend of hers. In the bag were enough whistles for everybody in her team. She had thought that might be good, and maybe would also surprise the other team. She would tell the others what she had planned as soon as everybody was there.
Marcie looked down at herself. She was wearing her leather armoury. The girl had to smile a little bit. There were quite many people who wear heavier armoury so that they are protected better. But she only thought of speed. At her back was her quiever and her bow. At her hip was her sword. It would be better if it was really my sword, not one that I have borrowed., she thought, but then concentrated again. She had been very proud that she had been chosen to be a team captain, especially because she was not claimed. But she also knew that this ment much, and she wanted to do her job as good as she could.
Back to top Go down
Cara Simpson

Cara Simpson

Dating : nahhh boys are hardly overrated

PostSubject: Re: Preperation for Capture the Flag   Preperation for Capture the Flag EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 3:00 pm

Cara smiled devilishly as she got dressed in her capture the flag jeans. It sounded silly but she had worn the same jeans in every capture the flag game and her team had won. Pulling on a plain hoody, she grabbed her sword and placed it in it's sheath on her hip. She was on the blue team this time and she was determined to win. The leader of the blue team had chosen the colosseum as the prep quaters. So Cara made her way over to the colosseum with a determined look on her face. People stared at her but she didn't look, she was getting ready and prepared for the capture the flag game. What if there were people on her time she didn't like? She could sort them out from the beginning but all she cared about really was winning. As she walked into the Colosseum, there was only one other person there. She was a brunette and was heavily armed. "Am I early?" Cara asked as she pointed her thumb toward the exit. If she had been early then she would walked right out of there but maybe she wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Caleb Hanson

Caleb Hanson

Dating : Single, not looking.

PostSubject: Re: Preperation for Capture the Flag   Preperation for Capture the Flag EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 12:20 pm

Ceres

Ceres, one of the twelve Di Consentes, did not like the position she was in at all. Her two idiotic, power-hungry brothers were fighting again. It was not an anomaly for Jupiter and Neptune to bicker, but they hadn't done so on something this big for centuries. There was a war coming soon and Ceres could feel it. She knew that the heroes at Camp Demi-Blood would have to do something about it, for it was what they were destined to do. Ceres, being a goddess, could not interfere or influence the demigods in any way. Many of the gods had tried to do so in the past and the punishment had been quite severe. Jupiter's wrath was not something someone would willingly take, and so people did what he said.

Personally, Ceres thought this whole argument was rather stupid. Jupiter wanted an olive branch, so why not have Minerva make one or conjure it himself? There were lots of olive branches in the modern day mortal world, so why not just go down and buy one? Cered had tried to reason with her brother, but to no avail. Apparently, there was a special olive branch that Jupiter wanted, one that could only be retrieved by demigods. How silly the thought was! However, if there was going to be a quest, Ceres wanted to give her children a fighting chance at being picked to go on it. She was always looked upon as the weakest of the Di Consentes, like she couldn't be strong and powerfu; when she wanted to be. Well, she'd show them. She'd show them all.

With a flash of light, Ceres was in Camp Demi-Blood's replica of the Roman Colosseum, standing before her daughter and another unclaimed girl. Ceres appeared to them as a petite woman with short brown hair and forest green eyes wearing a green dress of the same color. She looked at her daughter's sword and grimaced slightly, knowing just what the girl needed. "Marcie Wolfar," rang Ceres's voice, proud and strong, yet soft anf motherly at the same time. She was, after all, the goddess of motherly love as well. "I know this has taken a long time, but please believe me when I say that I have never forgotten about you. I was with you, helping you, every step of the way, even if you didn't know it." The goddess opened her hands and a bracelet made of glowing emeralds appeared. She handed it to Marcie. "It will turn into a beautiful and powerful sword, Marcie," she told her daughter, glancing at the sword the demigod still held. "It concentrates your power into one place and allows you to immobilize your foe for a short amount of time. And if you would rather not wear something so ostentatious," she added. "It changes forms."

With one last glance to Marcie and a sad smile for Cara, Ceres disappeared in a burst of light, leaving the fading sound of chirping birds in her place, and soon the only reminder that she'd ever been there was the emerald bracelet.
Back to top Go down
Marcie Wolfar

Marcie Wolfar

PostSubject: Re: Preperation for Capture the Flag   Preperation for Capture the Flag EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:23 pm

Marcie looked at the only other girl who had come by now. It was Cara, a girl she had picked a little bit later. She smiled at Cara. She had not thought that exactly she would be the first one after her to be in the colosseum. "No, normally you are not too early. The other ones are only too late.", she said to Cara. Then she slowly walked over to the other girl, her hand in her bag to grab one of the wistles. "Here, take while we wait for the others.", she said to Cara and gave her a whistle. "I have thought we can use them if one of us has problems.", she explained. Then she turned again and got back to the position where she had stood before.

At exactly the moment she saw a petile woman. Marcie was sure that she had never seen that woman, but she had the felling like she knew her. She looked closely at the woman, and suddenly there was a memory in her head which she had forgotten. It was a picture of the olympus, and she with this woman. Marcie could not say anything for moments. She suddenly knew who this woman was. It was her mother, the goddess Ceres. A tear appeared in the eyes of Marcie while she listened what Ceres told her. Then she took the bracelet her mother gave her. "Thank you, mom.", she said to Ceres. Marcie had no idea what else she could say. She was happy, a little bit shocked, proud, everything at the same time. Then Ceres disappeared again.

Marcie turned towards Cara, the bracelet still in her hand. A smile appeared in her face. She laid down the sword that had been at her hip and let the bracelet turn into a sword. It was really beautiful, like Ceres had said. The imperial gold had an green shimmer, and you could see leaves and grass on the blade. And it was the only sword that really fitted into Marcies hand. She was really happy that she was finally claimed.
Back to top Go down
Cara Simpson

Cara Simpson

PostSubject: Re: Preperation for Capture the Flag   Preperation for Capture the Flag EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:39 pm

Marcie was the girl's name. Cara could remember now, that was the team leader of the blue team in capture the flag. Cara could even remember the girl picking out of all the other kids. Cara's face was still as a stone but she was pleased that she had a girl leading the blue team instead of a boy. Some boys were so obnoxious but then again, so was Cara at times. Marcie approached Cara and handed her a whistle from out of her bag. She told her to keep hold of that whistle and had a plan to use them. IT seemed a good idea to use whistles even though Cara didn't know what they were going to be used for yet but still, a good idea. She examined the whistle in her hand, flipping it from hand to the other. The silver whistle glinted in the sun which didn't bother Cara at tall, it was kinda memorizing for the rebel.

Before Cara could say anything, a petite woman with short brunette hair and piecing green eyes appeared in the colosseum. At first the teenage rebel didn't know who it was but by the look on Marcie's face, she sure did. It turned out to be Ceres who was here to claim Marcie. Cara faded out after that, not caring for the girl. The rebel had been at camp for years and hadn't been claimed which had annoyed her completely. No mattter what, Cara would never be happy. Marcie looked pleased and the girl rolled her eyes. It was a typical claiming that everyone had experianced, most people being happy and feeling as if they belonged somewhere. Cara didn't really pay attention to Marcie as she fiddled with her sword. "Congrats, I guess." Was all Cara had to say. She really wanted to get on with the practice and briefing and wished someone else would show up.
Back to top Go down
Caspian Hortensis

Caspian Hortensis

PostSubject: Re: Preperation for Capture the Flag   Preperation for Capture the Flag EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:19 pm

MARS

Goood... this was such a bother. I sat on my throne in Olympus, currently overlooking one of my demigod children that went onto become a professional wrestler. Not one of those fake television wrestlers either... REAL OLYMPIC WRESTLING! That fake wrestling annoyed the heck out of me... pretending to put on the pain like that... who did they think they were fooling? Led by the those dumb little Apollo kids who just wanted money and to put on entertainment. PSshaw! Wouldn't know entertainment if it slapped them in the godly face! I slammed my boot onto the ground, watching as Jun simply lifted up his opponent and slammed the guy down to the mat for the ole 1-2-3. I gave a hearty laugh and then changed the vision to one of my girls.

I didn't know when I even did her mother - probably one of those woman I just randomly got with in my Roman form one time. My lips arranged into more of a scowl - did I even claim this one yet? Checking over my memory, I realized I didn't. CRAP. Ole' Jupiter was going to get on my case about this one... not claiming her. I didn't even know her name... Cara Simpson! That was it... then I remembered her mother... who seemed to bear some resemblance to my child before me. Clearing my breath, a shimmering boar appeared above her head. "I, MARS: GOD OF WAR... CLAIM THEE, CARA SIMPSON, AS MY DAUGHTER..." I grinned, trying to conjure up something of her standard.

"AS A GIFT..." my voice still boomed. "I GIVE YOU WEAPONS OF EXPLOSION AND DESTRUCTION: A BAG OF EXPLODING MARBLES!" It seemed pretty lame, but they appeared to be simple mortal marbles, but when you threw them, they exploded and erupted into fire. A large pouch of marbles appeared by her feet as I went on back to my other vision.

Back to top Go down
Marcie Wolfar

Marcie Wolfar

PostSubject: Re: Preperation for Capture the Flag   Preperation for Capture the Flag EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:33 pm

Marcie looked at Cara who did not seemed to be that happy that Marcie had finally been claimed. The girl knew how it was to see how others were claimed before you, even though they had arrived at camp later. But she could not imagine being jealous. She asked herself if that was also something she had gotten from her mother. Suddenly she also had the feeling like she wanted that somebody else would finally come to the Colosseum. All were too late. Marcie would have to speak with the others about being punctual.

Then it happened that Marcie saw the fourth claiming in a very short timerange. This time it was Cara who was claimed, and by a god Marcie would not have expected. Mars had claimed the other girl. As soon as the voice was away, Marcie ran over to Cara and touched her shoulder. "Congratulation, Cara. How do you feel now?", she asked the other girl. Marcie knew that the last question had been stupid, but she somehow had the feeling like she had to ask that.
Back to top Go down
Cara Simpson

Cara Simpson

PostSubject: Re: Preperation for Capture the Flag   Preperation for Capture the Flag EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:58 am

Marcie seemed to sense that Cara didn't care but maybe she could just put one eensy smile? No, it wasn't like Cara at all. No one had treated her with respect so why should she. The next thing that would happen would change her life. A big booming voice was heard through the whole colosseum. It did surprise Cara a bit but she didn't let it show on her face. The voice sounded gruff but she recognized it. The voice stated that he was Mars, the god of war. She wondered why he was here and if she had anything to do with it. It turned out it did. Mars' voice boomed through the colosseum that it vibrating on the floor. Mars was claiming Cara. He also gave her a bag of exploding marbles which seemed cool but Cara wasn't very inpressed. Now that she knew who her dad was, she wasn't very happy with him. He hadn't cared about Cara for fifteen years and now he was suddenly claiming her? And if he was expecting her to respect him, he had a long way to gain it. She picked up the bag of marbles and catched them in her hand. They seemed a brilliant idea for a prank but that still didn't mean she was going to let him off easy. "Huh, Mars." Cara said simply as Marcie touched her shoulder. Shoving her shoulder away because she didn't like soppy emotions. "I don't know but Mars is a bit of an idiot." Cara said sourly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preperation for Capture the Flag   Preperation for Capture the Flag Empty

Back to top Go down

Preperation for Capture the Flag
Page 1 of 1