Camp Demisanguine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gods aren't dead or a myth: the Roman gods are still alive, and to this date, they are mating with humans. Their children? They reside here for training and protection.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats the Plot?

Go down 
+2
Hectar Garner
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Whats the Plot? Empty
PostSubject: Whats the Plot?   Whats the Plot? EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:25 pm

Whats going on? Jupiter and Neptune seem to be at some type of dispute, and its causing storms all over the place. Lightning slamming the water, tsunamis and typhoons happening all over the world is causing havoc. California, being along the coast and natural to dams, has been seeing alot of this damage so far. Are they the central of the problem, or is it something else?

Yet, it has even left the Olympians divided, and in return: the camp.

Along with Jupiter, are Vesta, Juno, Minerva, Mercury and Ceres

Along with Neptune are Apollo, Diana, Venus, Vulcan and Mars.

These cabins have been clashing on camp, resulting in several battles, fights and an unofficial civil war. And, its not petty nor simple. People have resorted to walking around in armor, patrolling in the nights. A quest has been called: the search for an olive branch. Not just a olive branch, but THE olive branch.
Back to top Go down
https://campdemiblood.forumotion.com
Hectar Garner

Dating : Nobody, but looking

Whats the Plot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the Plot?   Whats the Plot? EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:17 pm

Wait, what Olive branch? I don't remember anything about an Olive branch!
Back to top Go down
Caspian Hortensis

Caspian Hortensis

Whats the Plot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the Plot?   Whats the Plot? EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:35 pm

I made it up ^^
Back to top Go down
Hectar Garner

Whats the Plot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the Plot?   Whats the Plot? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:02 am

Clever Captain! So it's like Noah's Olive Branch, peace and stuff?
Back to top Go down
Emily Ford

Emily Ford

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb Harris is in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris F is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me. Look up to the ceiling and you'll see Luke sitting on it. And if you turn around, Skyler is the face you see in the window.
Dating : .......

Whats the Plot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the Plot?   Whats the Plot? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:16 pm

Coolio....
what side are the Unclaimed on?
Back to top Go down
Caspian Hortensis

Caspian Hortensis

Whats the Plot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the Plot?   Whats the Plot? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:03 pm

The unclaimed be under Mercury O.o
Back to top Go down
Jason Grace

Jason Grace

Whats the Plot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the Plot?   Whats the Plot? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:14 am

Cool.... at least this is an original plot.. nothing to do with Titans or stuff

And it's set during the same time as TLT? So how old would that make Jason? 11 or something like that, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Caspian Hortensis

Caspian Hortensis

Whats the Plot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the Plot?   Whats the Plot? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:27 am

It never stated Jason's age, but I've always pictured him the same age as Percy, so pretty much yeah. IF you want, you can find a younger playby.
Back to top Go down
Jason Grace

Jason Grace

Whats the Plot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the Plot?   Whats the Plot? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:53 am

I thought it said in the lost hero that he was something like fifteen or sixteen years old? and thats a little after TLO... ah well, never mind. I'll just say he's 11 due to the time that it is XD
Back to top Go down
Caspian Hortensis

Caspian Hortensis

Whats the Plot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the Plot?   Whats the Plot? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:55 am

Well, I'm going to go flip through my Nook to check xD
Back to top Go down
Emily Ford

Emily Ford

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb Harris is in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris F is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me. Look up to the ceiling and you'll see Luke sitting on it. And if you turn around, Skyler is the face you see in the window.

Whats the Plot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the Plot?   Whats the Plot? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:56 am

XD Sooo... When does the RPing start?
Back to top Go down
Caspian Hortensis

Caspian Hortensis

Whats the Plot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the Plot?   Whats the Plot? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:58 am

You can start any time now! I started a thread :O
Back to top Go down
Emily Ford

Emily Ford

Whats the Plot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the Plot?   Whats the Plot? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:59 am

XD OKIES... I shall prolly go and join it in a min...XD
Back to top Go down
Paget Day

Paget Day

Dating : Meh, she's kinda looking for her Prince Charming.

Whats the Plot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the Plot?   Whats the Plot? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:29 pm

...Why is Apollo there? He's a Greek God.
Back to top Go down
Jason Grace

Jason Grace

Whats the Plot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the Plot?   Whats the Plot? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:30 pm

Because Apollo is also the name he was given by the Romans
Back to top Go down
Hectar Garner

Whats the Plot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the Plot?   Whats the Plot? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:15 am

Interesting but random fact, Apollo had a Temple above Lupa's cave in the Palace of Augustine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whats the Plot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the Plot?   Whats the Plot? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the Plot?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Demisanguine :: Information :: News & Updates-
Jump to: