Camp Demisanguine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gods aren't dead or a myth: the Roman gods are still alive, and to this date, they are mating with humans. Their children? They reside here for training and protection.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teenage Dream||Not So Much||Open

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trinity Bellarose

Trinity Bellarose

Teenage Dream||Not So Much||Open Empty
PostSubject: Teenage Dream||Not So Much||Open   Teenage Dream||Not So Much||Open EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:25 pm

Teenage Dream||Not So Much||Open Trinity
Trinity stared at the chipping blue paint that liberally covered the Hermes table. At least it wasn't Formica... She reached out with a trim and manicured fingernail and scratched at the paint, lifting little flakes before blowing them away suddenly. She was resting her chin on her fists and her fists on the table and her dark hood was pulled over her sleek head and she chipped away dully at the painted surface, intending to reach the wood. After a few minutes of this, and still not reaching the wood, Trinity sat up and looked around.

Reaching towards her plate, she brought the gross mush they had labeled "potatoes" to her mouth and carefully slipped it into her mouth. It tasted like nothing, so she dropped the spoon back onto her plate with a bit of a clatter. She laid her head on the table and waited as the morning training took affect. Everything exploded into colors, the blues became even bluer and the orange of the Apollo table (situated horribly and distastefully close) became even oranger. Trinity watched in wonder as the blues and oranges swirled together. Her eyes closed and opened and everything was completely normal.

Usually she would have been up and out by now, but for some reason she felt like she was coming down with something that day. If it became apparent in the way she worked and fought that day, well she might not see the light of day again. She didn't seem to worthy of still being in camp, even if she was strong for her height and size. Even if she was quick, not smart, just saying the right things at the right times. Maybe for the time being she was just mad at her dad for making her stay at camp for the entire year when she had the chance to go to school and actually live a life.

So here she was, about to cough her insides out and eating food most definitely wasn't fit for gods, let alone their children. She stood from the bench, taking her nearly full plate of food with her and heading towards the fire. Not even bothering to look down she completely missed the step that had always been there and she tripped slightly forward. Trinity caught herself before she fell, but her food fell out of her hands and onto the person right in front of her. How convenient. She thought, ready to put on her I'm so sorry!. It tended to work on people, letting her off the hook or something like that. It was amusing, the way things happened like that, but for now she just had to grin and bear it.

Back to top Go down
Emily Ford

Emily Ford

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb Harris is in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris F is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me. Look up to the ceiling and you'll see Luke sitting on it. And if you turn around, Skyler is the face you see in the window.
Dating : .......

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream||Not So Much||Open   Teenage Dream||Not So Much||Open EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:57 pm

Emily walked silently through the crowded dining area. She shuddered to think what could go on here with all these people. She had arrived yesterday, but hadn't really eaten anything. She hadn't eaten anything that morning either. She wasn't very hungry, though she knew she really should eat if she wanted to train without fainting. She remembered when that had happened at home. She had been training all day but wasn't in the mood to eat, all she had wanted to do was train. Eventually she had gone dizzy and fainted. Her mum thought there was something wrong with her, not knowing that she hadn't eaten anything all day, so she had panicked. When Emily told her that she just hadn't eaten anything all day her mum got really mad. Emily smiled remembering that memory. So many things she wished she could say to her parents now she was here, but she couldn't. She was refusing to go home until she had decent training. She was refusing to put her family in more danger than they already were.

Eventually Emily got to the serving table. She grabbed some meat and something that vaguely resembled mashed potatoes and then she went to sit on her table. It was a light blue colour, decorated with purple grapes and vines.
The area was quieter than she thought it would be, mainly filled with the sound of scraping forks and knives, a few bits of chatter was going on around her.

As she walked she didn't notice the person walking towards her. Or falling. She only registered that the girl had spilt her food all down her top when she felt the warmth spreading down her top. Emily's eyes flared wide with the shock and her head shot up to look at the girl. Who was grinning. "You... You just spilt food all down my top!" Emily gasped, unable to say anything else. She didn't really care for the t-shirt, it was just something to wear. But walking round camp to get back to her tent to change she would look a fool. And she hated that.
Back to top Go down
Trinity Bellarose

Trinity Bellarose

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream||Not So Much||Open   Teenage Dream||Not So Much||Open EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:23 pm

((Uhhhhmmm, Em, she wasn't grinning literally. Grin and bear it was an idiom. but 'tis okee Very Happy Sorreh I gotta make this post short because I have to go soon but I want to post a repy(: ))

Trinity gripped the plate she held in one hand tightly at her side. She looked up, long blonde locks falling away from her eyes and she saw the flaring eyes and the upset look. Trinity's eyes became wide. "I'm so... sorry..." She murmured looking around to see if there were any napkins or something along those lines she could offer to the girl. There was nothing, as always and she was left to try and fix it with her own brain and hands. The girl did not seem exactly angry, just shocked and maybe ticked off that she now had a potato-like substance dripping down her shirt. "Really, I'm sorry," She said, a little louder.

Okay, maybe the apologetic tone did not exactly pour from her voice, but it was sincere enough, wasn't it? Trinity looked back down at her own navy blue Keds, now covered in some sort of sauce. You'll live. She thought to herself. Back to the situation. She looked back up and tried to think of something she could do. "Do you want me to... umm... get you another shirt? Or... uhhh..." She trailed off, biting her lip and trying to think of something else that would at least slightly improve the problem.
Back to top Go down
Emily Ford

Emily Ford

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb Harris is in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris F is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me. Look up to the ceiling and you'll see Luke sitting on it. And if you turn around, Skyler is the face you see in the window.
Dating : .......

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream||Not So Much||Open   Teenage Dream||Not So Much||Open EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:20 pm

((Late reply...really sorry... been busy with coursework...DX))

"I'm so... sorry..." The girl murmered, looking around a little before speaking louder. "Really, I'm sorry."
Emily smiled slightly and shook her head. This was normally the kind of thing that happened to her, falling over and ending up with food allover, but she didn't think she had ever actually tipped it on someone.

"Do you want me to... umm... get you another shirt? Or... uhhh..." The girl continued before trailing off and biting her lip. Emily grinned a little more.
"Nahh...It's okay... i guess.... I could totally lose my temper with you now and demand something ridiculous, I'm sure thats what everyone else would do. But I'm not gonna. I'm not that mean yet." Emily said, lowering her voice slightly.
"Anyways...It's not like I really like this top anyways, it's just something to wear. I don't generally care about appearence, it doesn't matter. As long as its strong material and easy to move in then it's fine. But I'm going to look like an idiot now walking back to my tent...If i don't already." She sighed and shook her head. "I'm Emily Ford...And you are?"

((my muse is kinda dead... :/))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream||Not So Much||Open   Teenage Dream||Not So Much||Open Empty

Back to top Go down

Teenage Dream||Not So Much||Open
Page 1 of 1