Camp Demisanguine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gods aren't dead or a myth: the Roman gods are still alive, and to this date, they are mating with humans. Their children? They reside here for training and protection.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival and Confusion ((open))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amelia Falcon

Amelia Falcon

Dating : Searching…

Arrival and Confusion ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Arrival and Confusion ((open))   Arrival and Confusion ((open)) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 12:15 pm

Ellie was sad. This morning her 'parents' brought her to the park with all her bags. Then later they had said goodbye, and she had gone up to a wolf that was sitting on the edge of the woods. The wolf had led her father into the woods and then she had come upon an archway. She walked under it. She dropped her bags, because, who wouldn't get sick of carrying a backpack and suitcase for who knows how far. To Ellie it seemed like four miles. The distance wasn't a problem for her but the weight could get annoying, especially for a 10 year old. She looked around. She saw tents, a pavilion, and an areana. Among other places. She had no idea where she was. Wherever she was, it felt safe, but from past expirence she had learned never trust a place when you first arrive.
Back to top Go down
Hectar Garner

Dating : Nobody, but looking

PostSubject: Re: Arrival and Confusion ((open))   Arrival and Confusion ((open)) EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:37 am

Hectar sat, his back to the Arch, carving away on a small piece of wood with his knife. "Stupid parents." He muttered. He woshed his Mum or Dad would just claim im already! It was getting very bad by then, so bad he almost considered leaving Camp.
Almost.
He knew that if he left Camp, Monsters would chase him everywhere. Eventually, he'd make a mistake and then... let's just say he'd wouldn't make another mistake. Ever. His piece of wood was taking the shape of a cat. He liked Cats, and had wanted the Orphanage to get one. The only Cat he had seen lately was a Lion. At least, it seemed to be a Lion, but it glittered and was the size of a large bulldozer. He wasn't sure what it was, but assumed that it must be a Monster. A big one at that. He'd also seen a giant bull shaped thing, with impossible looks. It could have been a Man, too. He wasn't sure what it was, but couldn't remember it anywhere in his Mythology.

Suddenly, he heard the screeching of Car Brakes, and a small girl, no older hten 10 or 11, walked out carrying a large bag. He stowed his cat in his pocket and stood up. The girl had beach blonde hair. Her chocolate brown eyes looked sad. Hectar could tell that this girl was a new Demigod who'd just been dropped off at Camp.

Kindly, the Demigod walked over to the girl and asked her, "What's your name? I'm Hectar, by the way. Hectar with an A. Welcome to Camp Demiblood." This was his general greeting. Hectar with an A. He tried to make his smile warm and welcoming, but it was filled was the botter resent that had been shading his mind as he'd sat underneath the Arch which lead to the Camp. "Come on, I'll take you to your new home." He offered to her, but didn't st off until she agreed to go with him. Trust was important, especially in his Camp.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Falcon

Amelia Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Arrival and Confusion ((open))   Arrival and Confusion ((open)) EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:45 pm

"What's your name? I'm Hectar, by the way. Hectar with an A. Welcome to Camp Demiblood." someone said to Ellie. She looked up to see a boy. "Come on, I'll take you to your new home." he said. Ellie looked at him, he had dark brown hair and he seemed to be a bit older than her. "Camp What? What is this place?" Ellie asked confused, "What do you mean new home, this isn't my home, new or old. My home is a few miles away from here." she said. She refused to think that her parents had abandoned her. And what in heavens name was Demiblood. She crossed her arms, there was no way she was going anywhere until she got some answers. "I want an explination, now." she said. Acting, every bit, the part of a bratty 10 year old. She was also being the stubborn ten year old that she was. Ellie spread her feet slightly apart, balincing herself. She took a moment to calm herself down. All this was making her tired. She knew it sounded typical, but she really wanted to get her stuffed bunny out of her bag. She had found it sittin on the side of the street when she was three. It was sitting beside a bunch of trash cans so she took it and washed it once she had gone to her first families house. She always felt better with it, whenever she was scared she had it with her. But she also wanted to look strong whe she first met people so she decided that she would get it when she went to bed.
Back to top Go down
Hectar Garner

PostSubject: Re: Arrival and Confusion ((open))   Arrival and Confusion ((open)) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:33 am

Under his breath, Hectar murmured, "Damno is!" That was Latin for, 'Damn it!' He hadn't realised that this girl didn't know what was happening to her. He'd aslways hated having to explain to them what the Camp was. His eyes darted from side to side, like it always did when he was anxious, worried or thinking about something. Finally, he decided on. "You know those guys who dropped you off on the road just there? One of them could've been your parent, maybe not, but both aren't." He sighed, then asked her, "Did you ever here those stories about the Roman Gods? Jupiter, Neptune, Minerva and the lot? Like the planets. They were real. They've been going off with Mortals and having kids with them. I'm one of those kids, so are you. Monsters have probably noticed you by now, so that's why you were brought here. This is the only safe place for you." He then got on with explaining the layout.

Hectar began by pointing to the tents. "Over there are the Tents. Inside they're pretty decked out. There's one for each Roman God who's had a kid here." He indicated the Mercury tent. "hat there is the one represented by Mercury, God of Medicine and anyone who uses the roads. You stay there until you get claimed." He then indicated the Den. "That's where Lupa, the Wolf who raised Rome's founders, lives. She's still around because the Gods made her Immortal." He indicated the Colosseum. "Over there is the Colosseum. It's designed like the one in Rome. Over there," He pointed out the Forest, "Is the Forest. We play this game called Capture the Flag there. Any questions?" He finished with the question, hoping forher to ask something so he had something to do.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Falcon

Amelia Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Arrival and Confusion ((open))   Arrival and Confusion ((open)) EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:11 pm

"You know those guys who dropped you off on the road just there? One of them could've been your parent, maybe not, but both aren't." Hector explained. Ellie took a deep breath."Did you ever here those stories about the Roman Gods? Jupiter, Neptune, Minerva and the lot? Like the planets. They were real. They've been going off with Mortals and having kids with them. I'm one of those kids, so are you. Monsters have probably noticed you by now, so that's why you were brought here. This is the only safe place for you." Hector said. Ellie looked around as he began to point things out to her. "Over there are the Tents. Inside they're pretty decked out. There's one for each Roman God who's had a kid here." he said. Ellie saw a huge cluster of tents. "that there is the one represented by Mercury, God of Medicine and anyone who uses the roads. You stay there until you get claimed." He then indicated to something thatlooked like a cave . "That's where Lupa, the Wolf who raised Rome's founders, lives. She's still around because the Gods made her Immortal." He indicated a Colosseum. "Over there is the Colosseum. It's designed like the one in Rome. Over there," He pointed out the Forest, "Is the Forest. We play this game called Capture the Flag there. Any questions?" Hector finished explaining. Ellie took one last look around. "Neither of them are my parents, i was left on the streets when i was 2 1/2 years old. i lived on the streets for nearly five years. Yea i have heard of them. Wait snt Mercury also the god of theives. Thats pretty stupid, placing the new kids with the kleptos!" Ellie said. she didnt want her stuff stolen. "As to everything else, wow. Um... who is your parent?"
Back to top Go down
Hectar Garner

PostSubject: Re: Arrival and Confusion ((open))   Arrival and Confusion ((open)) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:00 am

Hectar grinned at her comment about new kids being dumped with the kleptos, but then his eyes flashed a little, his fists clenched. She'd asked who his parent was. This was the most touchy subject about Hectar. He told her. "Erm... Listen, your parent probably won't immediately claim you. I've been here for 5 years and mine hasn't. No matter how much I pray... Ah well. I reckon you'll get claimed soon enough." He tried to look encouraging, but it didn't really work. His face stayed sorrowful, although his mouth did twitch a little. He sighed, then put on a smile. "Chill, okay? It'll be fine here, trust me!"

((Gods, how very very lame!))
Back to top Go down
Amelia Falcon

Amelia Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Arrival and Confusion ((open))   Arrival and Confusion ((open)) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:12 pm

"Erm... Listen, your parent probably won't immediately claim you. I've been here for 5 years and mine hasn't. No matter how much I pray... Ah well. I reckon you'll get claimed soon enough." Hectar said. Ellie hadnt missed him clench his fists, okay touchy subject. She had learned, with a family of three, all of them being older, not to push things or you will regret it. Well Ellie never really listened to that rule but, hey, she could be nice for once. "Chill, okay? It'll be fine here, trust me!" he said. Ellie had to laugh. "Trust, the one thing i dont do." she said. She never trusted anyone at first. "No ofense to you, but, i dont trust really trust people. Not after what ive been through." she said, putting emphisis on dont. "EGO nunquam fides quisquam , non ilicet procul minimus dont take is personally si ego tracto vos amo scum." she said. that was her saying :I never trust anyone, not right away at least. So dont take it personally if i treat you like scum.' but, did she just say it in Latin. She never spoke in Latin, according to here foster dad, it was a dead language.
Back to top Go down
Hectar Garner

PostSubject: Re: Arrival and Confusion ((open))   Arrival and Confusion ((open)) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:15 am

Hectar nodded. He translated the Latin. So she was definitely a Demigod. So what? more trouble. He'd heard about a War. A war between Jupiter and Neptune. He hoped that they would solve it before somebody got hurt. He guessed that it was some kind of sibling rivalry, but he wasn't sure. Something bad must've been happening. Possibly... to be honest, Hectar suspected Pluto. He was the bad guy in tonnes of the old stories. "Tamen illic est ultum disco hic , sic vos must perceptum fides." He told her, which translated as, 'But there is much to learn here, so you must learn trust.' It was true. He had suspicions, though. Pluto would have spies, it was his style. Look obvious, but learn what the other side is doing. "Operor non fides sulum , sententia. Illic could exsisto a custodis." That translated basically as a warning to not trust everyone. Not everyone was right to be trusted, surely. He didn't know who, but he suspected a spy. Nothing could be impossible. There were Gods, for crying out loud!
Back to top Go down
Amelia Falcon

Amelia Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Arrival and Confusion ((open))   Arrival and Confusion ((open)) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:45 am

Hectar replied to her. It was only after a minute she realized they had spoken in Latin, and she had understood perfectly. Hectar had told her she had to trust. Then he said dont trust everyone. "Yeah, if you had lived my life you wouldn't trust a lot of people." she said. She wouldn't wish her life on anyone. Not even her worst enemy. Even if she was never accepted by her classmates and she hated each of them she wouldn't wish her life on them. No one should have to live on the streets at such a young age. Or have gone through as much as she did from the time she was 2 to 7.
Back to top Go down
Hectar Garner

PostSubject: Re: Arrival and Confusion ((open))   Arrival and Confusion ((open)) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:33 am

Hectar nodded. "I know how you feel. I've been here for ages, yet my memories of when I was younger are still rather vivid." As he spoke, his mind forced him to think about young Bruno. He knew that it was justified, but still... Blood was on his hands. Irreversible, irremovable blood. No way to reverse time. All he could do was plod slowly on. He decided to tell the girl about his past. "I killed a boy. He tried to hurt me because of a rivalry, during Design Technology, and my ADHD took over. I... stabbed him with a screwdriver. He died of bleeding." He sighed, realising that he might've frightened her. "Don't worry, though. I'm good now. I won't hurt anyone. If I can help it. What I'm trying to say is that we all have bad pasts. We just need to, like, move on. We've got no way of going back and trying to make things right." He wished he could speak to somebody to do with time. He'd force them to help.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Falcon

Amelia Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Arrival and Confusion ((open))   Arrival and Confusion ((open)) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:51 am

"I killed a boy. He tried to hurt me because of a rivalry, during Design Technology, and my ADHD took over. I... stabbed him with a screwdriver. He died of bleeding." Hectar said. Ellie barely surpressed a gasp. "Don't worry, though. I'm good now. I won't hurt anyone. If I can help it. What I'm trying to say is that we all have bad pasts. We just need to, like, move on. We've got no way of going back and trying to make things right." he went on. Ellie sighed. She supposed she should probably tell this kid her name now, and she probably should trust him. "Im Amelia by the way. and my past consists of living on the street for five years. from the time i was 2 till i was 7. Then being taken into a home, getting kicked out of that home. another month on the streets till i was taken into a different home. Then i put that family in danger so many times. Then i almost got my "sister" killed once. Oh and i met this really strange guy who said i would see him again someday and he is like 3 years oler than me." She said. letting it all spill out. She remembered that day when her and her sister had been attacked by a huge dog thing, bigger than a Mastiff. Her sister had been hurt and Ellie had found a stick and kept stabbing it with it till it was cut all over the place. She looked down at her hands were she had scars from the splinters. Her sister would always have a scar on her arm from the beast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival and Confusion ((open))   Arrival and Confusion ((open)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival and Confusion ((open))
Page 1 of 1