Camp Demisanguine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gods aren't dead or a myth: the Roman gods are still alive, and to this date, they are mating with humans. Their children? They reside here for training and protection.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snack Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caspian Hortensis

Caspian Hortensis

Snack Time Empty
PostSubject: Snack Time   Snack Time EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:18 pm

Caspian finally found himself at a break period: finally. Because of the quest, lots of people were shifting their performance and working harder to impress Lupa, hoping that they'll be picked out of the tons of people who want to be quest leaders at camp. Caspian, honestly, wasn't even going to try doing so. Why? It wouldn't be worth it anyway, as there were so many kids that were more deserving of it then him, and wanted to lead a quest ever since they came to camp. Caspian has been at camp for a couple of years now, and has never wanted to ever lead a quest, it simply didn't appeal to him. Fingering the obsidian black necklace charm on his chest, he walked towards the empty Pavillion. Around now, snacks were served for those who were hungry.

Caspian grabbed a plate and goblet and wondered what to wish for. "Warm milk..." he mumbled as the liquid sloshed in the golden goblet and then he looked up. "Fresh, warm chocolate chip cookies: a dozen." They appeared perfectly stacked on his plate and he sat down at a random table - they were allowed to sit with who they wanted here. Mainly because siblings often got into fights, and Lupa changed it up. Caspian liked a table near the edges, so he could watch the camp and the forest all around him. He looked up into the clear, blue sky: not a cloud or anything... just, empty. He looked at his watch and dunked his cookie into the milk, shoving it into his mouth and chewing simply. It tasted so good: the chocolate chips melting on his tongue. He took a sip of milk and chomped on another cookie.
Back to top Go down
Cara Simpson

Cara Simpson

Dating : nahhh boys are hardly overrated

Snack Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Time   Snack Time EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:53 pm

Sweat trickled down Cara's face. She had just been sparring against a boy, twice the size of her but she was still able to beat him. Maybe it was her father's instincts that made her win or it could've been all Cara. Well, she began to get hungry. So, making her way to the Pavilon whilst thinking. A lot more people were in the colosseum today, maybe it had something to do with the quest that everybody wanted to go on. Cara had only signed up for it because she could kick some monster butt but a lot of kids that had just arrived were practicing. Seeing as Cara has been at camp for many years, she wanted to sign up. Maybe it was because she loved fighting or she liked to have adventures, or maybe it was both. Cara had just entered the Pavilon that was beginning to crowd a little as free period was coming up. Of course the daughter of Mars spent her free time sparring against a few boys. Preferrably, Cara only went for boy, it was more of a challenge.

Pulling her cowboy boots just a little bit higher, she picked up a plate and goblet and sat down at a table. The table's only occupant was a boy, with brown hair who seemed to have cookies. Pondering for a bit of what she might fancy, the demiblood finally deciding what to eat. "Chicken Fajitas please, with cool mayo." She said to her plate and two fajitas appeared on her plate. She asked her goblet for Dr Pepper and that's just what she got. Eating half a fajitas, she turned to look at the boy at the other side of the table. Cara smiled and little bit and skidded across to sit next to the boy. She smiled at him, hoping that he didn't mind she was there. "Hey, I'm Cara." The daughter of Mars said.
Back to top Go down
Caspian Hortensis

Caspian Hortensis

Snack Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Time   Snack Time EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:20 pm

(Sorry, I forgot about this ;/)

Caspian paused for a moment, letting out a calm mispositioned breath. [i]Is she talking to me?]/i] She was rather familiar, and he could tell by her sweaty face that she was competing to be the leader on the quest, and was also atop of the big fighters. There were always big pasta dinners around these times to store energy for those who wanted to fight for the quest: and she was probably here for that. He rose an eyebrow and then looked at the fattening snack in front of him. It was always a personal favorite of his: and he smiled.

"Caspian Hortensis, son of Nox," It was pretty ironic: his last name was a plant that grew only in the summer time, where there were long days and short nights, while he was born to the goddess of the night.

"What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Cara Simpson

Cara Simpson

Dating : nahhh boys are hardly overrated

Snack Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Time   Snack Time EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:34 pm

The boy seemed to realise that Cara was speaking to him. She looked down at her some what healthy lunch and the boy's fattening lunch. Cara didn't care what he ate as long as he paid attention to her. Even though it sounded pretty much like an attention seeker but any person would want a person to pay attention to them while they were talking, wouldn't they? The boy introduced himself as Caspian Hortensis, son of Nox. At camp that was the traditional way of introducing themselves but Cara wasn't quite use to using that. It was just plain ol' Cara. He then asked her what she was doing here and she smiled slightly. "Well I was having an afternoon jog and past the Pavilon. I was a bit hungry so I popped into here for a snack." She said as she looked down at her plate one more. If you could call chicken fajitas with cool mayo a snack. "Well I'm not sure a snack would cover it." And Cara laughed, at her own joke. Oh well, it seemed funny to her. She turned toward Caspian again.

"What about you? What brings you here to the Pavilon?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Snack Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Time   Snack Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Snack Time
Page 1 of 1